Please note: "Next blog" button will load a random, non-LLL blog. Click at your own risk.

Kate's LLLI Conference Blog

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Preparing

In just 3 1/2 weeks we go to the Hilton for the big conference. Mom is already gathering a pile of stuff on the living room floor (including snacks for our room!) and I am learning about babies who will need watching, things I can do in the LatchOn room and the Tech room -- I am going to be busy! But my school year isn't over yet so back to regular life!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger Celia said…

    hi Kate, i'm Celia. i'm probably going to be helping in the Tech room as well, so maybe we can hang out sometime. by the way, do you knit? if so, we might be able to hang out and knit together. get back to me, k? byes. -celia

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    The conference is only a couple days away! We are very excited to read all about your conference experience! Remember, as a conference blogger, you will have priority access to use the computers in the Tech Room any time you want to post. I've sent you an email with details -- if you haven't received it, please contact me. See you in DC!

     
  • At 5:24 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    Hi Celia,yes, I do knit. I can't wait for the conference! I'll have lots of free time so we'll probably be able to hang out a bit. See you in the tech room,Kate

     

Post a Comment

<< Home